Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Nursery & Prego Pics



So... 4 weeks and counting! Everything is going well, we have finally got the nursery sorted out and are ready and waiting for our new arrival! For those of you abroad, it's been the European Soccer Championships and they were actually here in Switzerland and Austria, so I was inspired. Now, the whole nursery is soccer themed, perhaps a bit overboard, but I think it's cool!

The prego pics are from 3, 6 and almost 9 months... wow how time flies! It seemed like this time would never come!
We have even more or less decided on a name... Jackson Finn Kammermann... what do you think?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Heather you look wonderful! And the blog is so cool! Looking forward to Jackson's arrival! Love the name too.
Love, Joan

Coco said...

I'm so glad to hear that you're doing well and the room looks awesome!!

I'm glad you stuck with JFK. ;)

-Deniz

KC and Jonathan said...

Such a cool baby's room! I'm just shocked that you have a bookcase full of stuff animals ALREADY!!! man, that baby is set! :) look forward to talking to you soon! :)

lindasue said...

WOW! You look great! It does look like a boy! The name is great and JFK what initials! See ya soon!

Erin said...

I love this blog! I love being able to see what is going on in your world! You are a beautiful pregnant woman! I love the room and I think Jackson is a perfect name!

PS Do you ever stop and look around your back yard and think, "I live in a beautiful place!"?

Unknown said...

You look beautiful. Glowing Mama! The nursery is so cute. Great name as well.

Love, Tracy